Thursday, May 29, 2008

Productive weekend!

So, for Memorial Day weekend we stayed at home. We had two lists - fun stuff and projects. For every fun thing we did we had to balance that out with a project. I think the weekend went swimmingly well!

The boys fished all day on Saturday and then we cleaned the garage! First time I've had a car in my garage in 2 1/2 YEARS! I cannot even express how excited I am!






We also got Bill's shed (a.k.a. "The Man Cave") cleaned out and organized. I didn't know there was so much room in there!

The other highlight of the weekend was Miss K learning how to ride her bike! She did great!


I am so proud of her!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Vicki-I was just killing time instead of doing report cards and followed a blog to a blog and saw a link to your blog! Congrats on the MF DT. You're work is always amazing! I can't believe how BIG your kids are! Time flies...
Have a great summer, now that its finally here!
Your old Peapal, Trish

KellyG said...

Hey Vicki...
SO thrilled to see you creating and with MF...You Rawk. Love Melissa Frances stuff! Miss Mustard Moon and our Parking lot swaps... We need to get together soon...