Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This one's for you Karen!!! ;)

Wow! Bad blogger!!! It was a crazy summer. Lots of shifts at the hospital, softball games, soccer games, football practice, swimming (lots of swimming - I got a little tan, first time in my life!) and running kids here and there. We didn't even go any where this summer. We usually make at least a trip to Iowa, but I never packed a suitcase once. We spent a bunch of time with the Hoffmans - it was awesome! I didn't even scrap that much. But kids are back in school and I am hoping life gets into more of a routine.
So, here are my monthly assignments for Melissa Frances. It felt great to sit down at my desk and just scrapbook!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about time...LOL Now if only I could get you to keep it going :)I miss seeing and hearing about the Harvey family. And I must admit that I feel so special having my name in the title of today's post!

Loving the new MF papers and such... now if I can only find the time and energy to actually scrap myself. But I will continue to enjoy your work in the meantime so please keep 'em coming, my friend!

HUGS,

Karen