Monday, October 18, 2010

Ok, it's been almost two years since I've posted here. I'll blame it all on Facebook. I started posting there and totally ignored this blog. I stumbled over Kelly Lautenbach's favorites blog and thought instead of putting all of the things that catch my eye or inspire me only in a file on my computer or on Facebook to be buried forever, that I would post them here. Then they will all be in one place and much easier for me to find.

I will start with two quotes that caught my eye this evening. We've been going through a tough financial time lately as most of the country is right now. I loved how these two quotes made me feel when I read them:

"Happy moments, PRAISE God. Difficult moments, SEEK God. Quiet moments,WORSHIP God. Painful moments, TRUST God. Every moment, THANK God." - taken off of Sam Broberg's Facebook wall.

“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better. ” ~Maya Angelou
This one made me feel very empowered.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Stefani said...

VICKI! I think your idea of posting stuff on your blog is excellent. I miss you girl! I came across a file I used to save all your scrapbook layouts the other day. WWVD? :D

Vicki Harvey said...

You are too cute Stef! Miss you so much!!!