Monday, April 14, 2008

So Excited!!!


Today it's official! I am now a member of the Melissa Frances Design Team! I am so excited! I was on the team before Karen and I bought Mustard Moon and I have missed it ever since. I absolutely love all of the Melissa Frances products. The papers are just so "me"! Almost every time I scrapbooked in the last couple of years, I found myself reaching for my Melissa Frances stash of product. I can't wait to start creating projects for the DT again.
Thanks Melissa and Carolyn!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations, Vicki! :)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay Vicki, congrats to you again!
Ranjini

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vicki! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see what you do with the Melissa Frances.

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Yay! Again, welcome to the team Vicki! I can't wait to see what you create.
~Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey Vickie!! Welcome to blogland! I'm soooo happy that you are on the team. I agree, you are perfect for everything MFrances.

Linda Albrecht

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Congratulations Vicki! I can't wait to see what beautifully sweet creations the new design teams come up with...she's one of my favorites so I'll be checking back often. :)