Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!

I know I am going to miss this someday! I am talking about the busyness of my life. This fall has been particularly crazy.

My first baby turned 14 yesterday!!! Unbelieveable! Erin never fails to remind me that she will be driving in just one year! YIKES! Karen tells me it's a good thing...
She is doing awesome in school. Straight A's at midterm!!! She's enjoying the social aspect more than she ever has, but is keeping a great balance between listening in class and still keeping the lines of communication open with her friends. We had a low key family dinner last night with seafood and potato soup and cupcakes for dessert to celebrate.

In addition to school starting, Brennan has football four nights a week and some Saturdays. I love it, but it is very time consuming. Plus, this multi-talented kid tried out for the 6th grade musical and got one of the leads! They will be doing "There's a Monster in My Closet" November 21st and 22nd. He has play practice every Monday through Thursday after school until 5pm. I am so proud of him, he has been getting up at 5:30am to do homework so he can stay caught up. All of this and he came home with a straight A midterm report card!

Kendall is keeping up with the mix of mom working more and her siblings being driven all over town and back. She is doing awesome in school, loves her teacher and is enjoying her talent development classes with Mrs. Steffel. Erin and Brennan both were in pullouts with Mrs. Steffel so we were thrilled that Kendall could round out the TD classes for the Harvey family!

Hope your day is going great!!!
Vicki

2 comments:

Stefani said...

Last night as I was in a meeting still going strong at 9:00 pm. I remember thinking "make it stop" I had, Brady's early day, a lunch for someone visiting town, Dr. appt. for Kelsi 70 minutes away, a volleyball game for Afton and Brady had a diorama due today. Plus the meeting. Egads! I do often think that I will miss it someday too. Really, it's going to be rather boring. But I am glad you are doing so well, and I love hearing about your cute kids.

Jennifer Stewart said...

Wow, Vicki! What talented kiddos! :) Hope you're having a great night!

Jennifer